RE: [hreg] Prepare for 50% reduction in income

  • donald cook
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27 7:54 AM
      I would say that the reality is we are several steps away from any sort of
      literal global tax and even further from one benefiting the UN -- Don

      From: "Mike Schmitt" <1954lincoln@...>
      To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Prepare for 50% reduction in income
      Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:56:04 -0500

      we would instead tax energy consumption�Global tax coming our way to fund
      the UN

      "It is not enough if you are busy. The question is,'What are you busy about?

      Janet Luhrs

      Mike Schmitt

      Towering Oak Farm

      HYPERLINK "http://www.54lincolncapri.com"www.54lincolncapri.com