Re: [hreg] Solar hot water systems

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2006
      One of today's speakers at the Fredericksburg Roundup was Thomas Isaac of TechSun Solar
      Inc, I think he said they are in Austin but have done installations in Houston. I think
      he said their web site is www.solarme.com and their system is something like $3,400
      installed, and then there is a 30% tax credit.

      Ariel
      there is NO ONE who will help.