RE: [hreg] Electric Transportation

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

      Way cool, Roxanne!  Do you have any pictures, I’d love to see it!

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin
      Solarcraft, Inc.
      13130 Stafford Road, Suite 125
      Stafford ,TX 77477-4536
      (281)495-0438
      fax (281)495-0440
      kconlin@...
      www.solarcraft.net

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

        Spam troll.  At least do the courtesy of English when you try to take our money!  LOL

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

          I AM SO SORRY. I SENT THIS E-MAIL TO THE WRONG PRESON.

          HECTOR LOPEZ.

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

            Sorry then for the insulting reply.  I translated your message to English and it sure sounded like one of those sucker-baiting spam messages that want to get you involved in some foreign financial deal to make easy money.  I thought you must be a spammer.

            Take care,

            Robert

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
              I'll believe you, but... just a few weeks before the election, might there be some
              cahoots between the two aspects of our petro-government?

              Ariel
              there is NO ONE who will help.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
                Hang loose; it's innocuous and almost certainly irrelevant ("wrong number"?). Now let
                me slip over to my own mother tongue: Héctor, cuídate que pasaste por bobo.

                Ariel
                there is NO ONE who will help.