Re: [hreg] Electric Transportation

  • JR Batek
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006
      Is the Gem Car (http://www.gemcar.com/) street legal
      in Houston?

      --- Edward Kramer <onekindr@...> wrote:

      > Roxanne,
      >
      > Its great that you built an alternate energy
      > vehicle, but lower gas prices are just an pre
      > election ploy to make the consumer fell good about
      > keeping the Republic strong-don't
      > get used to it.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

        Way cool, Roxanne!  Do you have any pictures, I’d love to see it!

        ________________________

        Kevin Conlin
        Solarcraft, Inc.
        13130 Stafford Road, Suite 125
        Stafford ,TX 77477-4536
        (281)495-0438
        fax (281)495-0440
        kconlin@...
        www.solarcraft.net

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

          Spam troll.  At least do the courtesy of English when you try to take our money!  LOL

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

            I AM SO SORRY. I SENT THIS E-MAIL TO THE WRONG PRESON.

            HECTOR LOPEZ.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 15, 2006

              Sorry then for the insulting reply.  I translated your message to English and it sure sounded like one of those sucker-baiting spam messages that want to get you involved in some foreign financial deal to make easy money.  I thought you must be a spammer.

              Take care,

              Robert

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
                I'll believe you, but... just a few weeks before the election, might there be some
                cahoots between the two aspects of our petro-government?

                Ariel
                there is NO ONE who will help.

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 16, 2006
                  Hang loose; it's innocuous and almost certainly irrelevant ("wrong number"?). Now let
                  me slip over to my own mother tongue: Héctor, cuídate que pasaste por bobo.

                  Ariel
                  there is NO ONE who will help.