ROUND UP

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      I made plans to go to round up and everyone has backed out last minute.
      Anyone going from Houston? I would share ride expenses and will have to look for room since we were originally taking an RV and it is no longer available.
      Let me know,
      Evelyn

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
        Sorry, I can't help. I'll be there but for work-related reasons will be arriving from,
        and departing towards, other directions.

        Ariel
        there is NO ONE who will help.