Re: [hreg] Gates

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
      Thank you, a parts list would be wonderful. We do not use
      contractors, it is too hard to find decent ones out here in the
      boonies. However, we do have a very good welder that is mobile, we
      have used him before.
      Perhaps we can find an opener that works on both remote and hard
      wire, then run the hard wire to the house. Or perhaps combine it
      with an intercom, which would be great and if I have to hard wire anyway.....
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim