DAILY GRIST, 15 Dec 2000

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      HREG,

      I am forwarding the year's last issue of the Daily Grist. Today it contains
      some good facts on holiday lighting (and resulting emisisons) - in
      California it amounts to 1,000 MW of new demand or half the new Texas RE
      capacity mandated by law!, news on Chernobyl and the resulting health
      tragedy, new EPA standards for mercury emissions from coal-powered electric
      plants, and more.

      Happy Holidays.

      Jonathan