December 2000 e-FFICIENCY NEWS

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2000
      HREG,

      One thing I like about this publication is the contents index at the front
      of the newsletter. The information is relevant to our interests in energy,
      energy efficiency, and sustainable living. Please read the summaries, most
      of which link to the full articles.

      Yea, Clinton, for signing the Energy Act.

      Jonathan