An HREG Christmas

  • James Ferrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Welcome to the HREG Christmas!

      The attached picture is poor, it was just a quick snap with a digital
      camera to illustrate how many lights I was talking about. These 4 strings,
      3 on my house and 1 on the yard tree, are all powered by solar-generated
      energy. According to my meter, they draw 3.2 AC amps using regular AC from
      the inverter. They are tied into the timer that turns the shed lights on at
      5pm and off at 12 midnight.

      Pretty cool, huh? A power failure right now would be really amusing. A dark
      neighborhood with one house with all these lights on :-)

      Merry Chistmas, HREG style!
      James Ferrill