[hreg] Re: Tour of Homes

  • slacker6@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 1999
      I am interested in attending the Solar Homes tour in Austin.  Please send me info on carpooling, etc.

      Thank you,

      Scott Lazaroff

      Kim & Garth Travis wrote:

       Hi,

      Mike asked me to organize a trip to Austin to see their tour of homes on Oct. 16.  There is information on this tour available at http://www.txses.org/lists.phtml.  If everyone who is interested could reply to the egroup asap, then we could organize car pools or whatever is needed.  There is a meeting of the TXSES the next day so if anyone wanted to stay over and attend, that would be great.

      Kim Travis

      click here
      Click Here!
      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

    • JClem412@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
        Jonathan and Diane Clemens here...we'd like to do the solar tour in Austin
        10/16.
      • Robert Johnston
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 1999
          Did anyone go?  I'd be interested in your impressions.  I was unable to go this year, but enjoyed the last 2 years' tours.

          Robert Johnston

          *   Robert Johnston -- Member # FGW-193     *
          *  AllAdvantage.com ==> Get Paid to Browse  *
          * EARN FREE MONEY!!!  NO KIDDING!  NO WORK! *
          * Get paid to browse the web as you usually *
          * do.  Just display a small web banner ad   *
          * while you are doing it.  Check it out...  *
          http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FGW193