Deron Patterson/Corsicana/Guardian_Industries is out of the office.

  • dpatterson@guardian.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 8:01 AM
      I will be out of the office starting 08/09/2006 and will not return until
      08/14/2006.

      This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.