Re: dream - Tesla Roadster

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2006
      Please understand: when I talk about 44 mpg I clearly imply I know I'm using gasoline,
      and of course it's just transitional technology for this point in car evolution. The
      plug-in conversion (if I could afford it) would help me evolve half a step further.

      I too wish I could have what might by now be an "EV-10", the product of 10 years of
      evolution of the ill-fated EV-1 (particularly with the latest batteries, etc).

      Ariel
      there is NO ONE who will help.