Stinking bicycle riders

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
      Back to the stinky department. I was driving past a hospital a couple of hours ago, and
      spotted a medical supply store. I picked up for $ 6.95 each, two 8-packs (each about 1
      x 4 x 8 inches) of "Comfort Personal Cleansing Bath Ultra-Thick premoistened washcloths
      ('disposable washcloths')". Made by Sage Products, Inc. [ www.sageproducts.com ].

      It seems that cooling off until stop sweating, then do one of these, then some
      deodorant, might suffice.

      Ariel
      there is NO ONE who will help.