Was: hreg meeting feed back now: bicycling

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      In NY City, the first Friday evening of each month, cyclists meet up in downtown to flex their collective muscle. Often 5,000 will be in control of the streets. That's what you call critical mass. I don't have the link any more but the pictures are pretty bizarre.
      Jim Duncan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Didn't those bike folks in NYC get in trouble a couple of years ago when they pushed
        their luck a bit?

        Ariel
        there is NO ONE who will help.