HREG Brochure - Draft

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2000
      HREG,

      Please find attached an initial draft of an HREG brochure. It is an Acrobat
      pdf file.

      I see using the brochure in our outreach activities and as a prime means of
      soliciting new members in our region. The message is here we are and please
      join.

      Your comments are welcomed. Perhaps we can vote on a final draft at the
      next general meeting December 3. Thanks.

      Jonathan
    • mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
        good work

        >Please find attached an initial draft of an HREG brochure. It is an
        Acrobat
        >pdf file.
        >
        >I see using the brochure in our outreach activities and as a prime means of
        >soliciting new members in our region. The message is here we are and
        please
        >join.
        >
        >Your comments are welcomed. Perhaps we can vote on a final draft at the
        >next general meeting December 3. Thanks.
        >
        >Jonathan
        __________
        >Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
        http://explorer.msn.com

      • John Hoffner
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
          Jonathan,

          Looks like a great brochure. A few clarifications regarding the Houston PV
          system. You might mention that the system is at the "University of Texas -
          Houston Health Science Center". The total PV installation includes three
          installations:
          - Awning system installed above 8th floor windows (completed in 2000):
          7 kilowatt AC
          - Phase 1 roof mounted system (completed 1998)
          24 kilowatt AC
          - Phase 2 roof mounted system (completed in 2000)
          24 kilowatt AC

          Therefore, the total installed capacity at the site is about 55 kilowatt AC
          (55,000 Watt). You might want to double check the numbers and maybe get a
          personal quote from Mani Palani at the UT Houston Health Science Center to
          add to the story. He can be reached by phone at 713-500-3413 of email
          mpalani@...

          Minor points, but useful data.

          John Hoffner

          > Please find attached an initial draft of an HREG brochure. It is an
          Acrobat
          > pdf file.
          >
          > I see using the brochure in our outreach activities and as a prime means
          of
          > soliciting new members in our region. The message is here we are and
          please
          > join.
          >
          > Your comments are welcomed. Perhaps we can vote on a final draft at the
          > next general meeting December 3. Thanks.
          >
          > Jonathan

          _________
          http://explorer.msn.com

        • Marjorie N Wood
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
            HI Jonathan. What I want to know is, do you have a regular slate of
            activities so that when people say "When are your meetings and may I
            join?" you have something to tell them? We never have gotten that
            happening here. I mean, we do stuff, but we can't tell people what will
            happen if they join.
            Marge