[hreg] Tour of Homes

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 1999
      Hi,

      Mike asked me to organize a trip to Austin to see their tour of homes on Oct. 16.  There is information on this tour available at http://www.txses.org/lists.phtml.  If everyone who is interested could reply to the egroup asap, then we could organize car pools or whatever is needed.  There is a meeting of the TXSES the next day so if anyone wanted to stay over and attend, that would be great.

      Kim Travis

    • slacker6@swbell.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 1999
        I am interested in attending the Solar Homes tour in Austin.  Please send me info on carpooling, etc.

        Thank you,

        Scott Lazaroff

        Kim & Garth Travis wrote:

         Hi,

        Mike asked me to organize a trip to Austin to see their tour of homes on Oct. 16.  There is information on this tour available at http://www.txses.org/lists.phtml.  If everyone who is interested could reply to the egroup asap, then we could organize car pools or whatever is needed.  There is a meeting of the TXSES the next day so if anyone wanted to stay over and attend, that would be great.

        Kim Travis

        click here
        Click Here!
        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

      • JClem412@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 1999
          Jonathan and Diane Clemens here...we'd like to do the solar tour in Austin
          10/16.
        • Robert Johnston
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 1999
            Did anyone go?  I'd be interested in your impressions.  I was unable to go this year, but enjoyed the last 2 years' tours.

            Robert Johnston

            *   Robert Johnston -- Member # FGW-193     *
            *  AllAdvantage.com ==> Get Paid to Browse  *
            * EARN FREE MONEY!!!  NO KIDDING!  NO WORK! *
            * Get paid to browse the web as you usually *
            * do.  Just display a small web banner ad   *
            * while you are doing it.  Check it out...  *
            http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FGW193