Please sign online to Perry on global warming

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2006
      Please ask Governor Perry to make a plan to address global warming by
      signing this online postcard. Copies will be sent to candidates
      challenging Perry in the upcoming election. Please sign by July 28.

      Detailed instructions:
      Go to http://www.citizen.org/texas/Global_Warmi/Solutions_to/
      Click on "download a postcard"
      After it downloads, move your cursor to just above "Printed Name" and
      enter your name, same for address, etc.
      Save the postcard.
      Press the "back" button on your browser to return to
      http://www.citizen.org/texas/Global_Warmi/Solutions_to/
      Click on "email it back". An email to intern@... will be started.
      Attach to the email the filled in postcard that you saved.

      Questions? contact
      >Lindsay LaLonde
      >Public Citizen
      >512-477-1155

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643
      3939 Luca St., Houston, Tx 77021

      If we attempt to ... do things ... for the world without deepening
      our own self-understanding, ... freedom, integrity, and capacity to
      love, we will not have anything to give to others. We will
      communicate nothing but our own obsessions, our aggressiveness, our
      ego-centered ambitions; Thomas Merton quoted in Soul of a
      Citizen by Paul Rogat Loeb