Cable TV - Global Warming, tonight 8pm

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 3:45 PM
      "Global Warming: What You Need to Know" a two hour special with Tom
      Brokaw, will air tonight, Sunday, 8pm, on cable tv, Discovery
      Channel, channel 29 on my cable service.
      http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060709/D8IOP53G0.html

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643
      3939 Luca St., Houston, Tx 77021

      If we attempt to ... do things ... for the world without deepening
      our own self-understanding, ... freedom, integrity, and capacity to
      love, we will not have anything to give to others. We will
      communicate nothing but our own obsessions, our aggressiveness, our
      ego-centered ambitions; Thomas Merton quoted in Soul of a
      Citizen by Paul Rogat Loeb