RE: [hreg] Testing house technologies

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 7 11:37 AM

      David,

      Sorry, I just found this email, which had been caught by a rogue spam filter.

      We commissioned the Ft. Sam system, which has an STC rating of 181.6 kW, in March.

      Unsure of what the HREG server can handle, I’ve attached a couple of low-res images.

      Andrew H. McCalla

      NABCEP Certified Solar PV System Installer (TM)

      Meridian Energy Systems

      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107

      Austin, TX   78704

      Voice: (512) 448-0055

      Fax:    (512) 448-0045

      www.meridiansolar.com

        If Andrew wants to chime in here, There is a huge PV array going in at Fort Sam in San Antonio, I believe it was somewhere near 1000 panels, 185 kw.

        David

        "But Rumsfeld's Pentagon still uses them. Just drive around the the Pentagon, and you will see PV Panels planted in the "Clover Leaves" adjacent to the pentagon. There were pictures in Solar Today about that Solar PV system which provides enough juice to the Pentagon to compensate for electricity usage in airconditioning,system etc. and  for emergencypower.Reagan wanted to buy the Jelly Beans instead. "

        .

        ,_._,___