Fw: TXSES speaking opportunity

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Stephanie Hunter <txses@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 4:53:02 PM
      Subject: TXSES speaking opportunity

      John,
      Can you send this out to the HREG yahoo group. When I try it keeps coming back.
      Thanks.
      Steph

      TXSES is looking for a volunteer from HREG who is able to go to Galveston July 11, 2006 (next Tuesday) and speak or present a short program (45 mintes to one hour) at 11am for 50 teachers on  "A View of Texas Renewables."

      This is part of the BP A+ for Energy Conference.  It will be held at the Moody Gardens Hotel and you will be reimbursed for expenses. (mileage, meals, and parking)

      Please let me know asap if you are willing and able to do this for TXSES and I will get you more specific details and send you some TXSES materials to take with you.

      Thank you.
      Sincerely,
      Stephanie Hunter

      Stephanie Hunter, Executive Director