Tonight @ 11 pm (Wed)

  • LaVerne Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006

      Greetings to all,

      Tonight at 11 pm on channel 8, KHOU TV, the 1st part of a six part television series airs (design:e2) that explores the economics of being environmentally conscious.  I am pleased to announce that Environment Associates, Architect & Consultants, is the local sponsor.

      I hope you will be able to watch each and every one of the parts of this series.  Each program will air at the same time each Wednesday for the next six weeks.

      For those of you not in Houston area, the series is being shown nationally on your local PBS station, so check the times and dates for your station.

      (I apologize for the late notice, but due to the holiday weekend, we didn’t get confirmation until early this evening.)

      While I don’t normally ask messages to be passed on, I would be pleased if you would make this message an exception.

      Enjoy,

      LaVerne A. William s, AIA, LEED® AP
      architect & building ecologist
      Recognized as a Houston Hero for the Environment, locally & nationally
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road , Houston , TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000
      www.environmentassoc.com
      30+ Years of Leadership in Healthy, High Performance Green Homes & Remodeling / Green Architecture
      Design Counseling / Consulting / Design / Construction Documents / Construction Administration Services
      Recipient of the Hershey Conservation Award and many other honors