CONGATULATIONS!

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2006
      John:
      Please accept our heartiest congratulations for publishing your excellent  article "OFF GRID in Arkansas: A Hybrid Solar and Wind System," in HOME POWER Magazine (pages 38 - 44), August/September 2006.  A JOB WELL DONE!

      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprise, Inc.
      1120 NASA Parkway, Ste. 220W
      Houston, TX 77058.

    • John Miggins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
        Thanks Bashir, the publishing process was long and tenuous.
        I was in Houston last Monday and am wrapping up two more jobs-grid tie in houston that will start to put Houston on the Solar Map.

        I need some 40 watt panels, if you have any available, this is an ongoing requirement.

        thanks

        John Miggins
        Harvest Solar & Wind Power
        "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
        www.harvest-energy.com
        Phone/Fax 918-743-2299

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
          Weeeee, way to go, John.

          Please let me know where these are so I can visit them.

          Thanks!

          Lunce

          John Miggins wrote:

          > Thanks Bashir, the publishing process was long and tenuous.
          > I was in Houston last Monday and am wrapping up two more jobs-grid tie
          > in houston that will start to put Houston on the Solar Map.
          >
          > I need some 40 watt panels, if you have any available, this is an
          > ongoing requirement.
          >
          > thanks
          >

          > John Miggins
          > Harvest Solar & Wind Power
          > "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
          > www.harvest-energy.com <http://www.harvest-energy.com>
          > Phone/Fax 918-743-2299
          > Cell: 918-521-6223

        • Bashir Syed
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 5, 2006
            John: It was good to see you in print media. About the panels, I did negotiate supply of panels with Chinese manufacturers during my recent visit to Beijing, China, last month. Since, I am tracking current technologies, the President of our company, Mr. Mukhtar is handling all of these opportunities to serve the needs of our clients and projects. I am passing this message on to him. By the way, since you are also engaged in Solar Hot Ater heaters, I am in the process of lining up Chinese manufactuers of Therm0Siphon type Hot Water Heaters from China, at much reasonable prices compared to Australian units being marketed by Rheem in U.S.
            Why don't we collaborate and join our heads together! I know you are a pretty capable young man in this business. With best regards,

            Bashir A. Syed

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006

              John,

              Nice work.

              How many kW does it take to be on the Solar Map?

              Andrew H. McCalla

              NABCEP Certified Solar PV System Installer (TM)

              Meridian Energy Systems

              2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107

              Austin, TX   78704

              Voice: (512) 448-0055