Re: [hreg] Re: HREG Meeting July 30th

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2006
      Greetings,
      If you are on this list, you are a member of HREG.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      At 07:53 PM 7/3/2006, you wrote:
      >Dear Chris Boyer
      >
      >I would like to attend the HREG meeting on Sunday, July 30th. I am
      >not a member of HREG, I would like to know more about HREG and would
      >appreciate if you send me information and directions about the July
      >30th meeting.
      >
      >Best wishes
      >Suren Abrahamyan
      >

      >--- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Bashir Syed" <bsyed@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > One correction "Supporting NASA Through SAIC" in the first
      >sentence.

    • Roxanne Boyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2006
        Dear Suren (and all others on the group),
        Please come to the HREG meeting.  Membership in HREG is free.
        All Meetings are from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Texas Southern University School of Technology.  The building is located on the corner of CLEBURNE ST & ENNIS ST.  Due to construction, we have to park on the side streets (Eagle, Barbee & Wheeler) adjacent to Ennis.
        For directions by MapQuest, to here: http://www.txses.org/hreg/events.php
        Regards,
        Chris Boyer,
        P.S. Please pardon my late reponse.  I was attending a meeting by the American Solar Energy Society and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.  Very exciting and I hope to share some material with you all at the next meeting.