HREG Meeting July 30th

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 8:28 AM
      Our next HREG meeting will be Sunday, July 30th at 2:00 pm at Texas Southern University (TSU).  We are privileged to have Bashir Syed presenting.

      Bashir retired from work for NASA and now is Vice-President of EnerTech Enterprises, which seeks to help build renewable energy infrastructures in developing countries.  His work spans a vast experience in aerospace and military technologies, including areas such as radiation, electronics, life systems, and of course photovoltaics.  He has been quite active on our HREG e-mail list, and I know many of you would like to get a chance to meet and chat with Bashir.  In my talking with him, I have found he has a sincere care for people all over the world, and he strives to improve conditions by not just bringing energy systems to developing countries, but also setting up education and research centers so these people can improve their own lives and make a contribution to humanity.

      We will also have a member "testimony" time, where people can share what they have done to add renewable energy or efficiency to their homes and businesses.  So bring your stories, or come hear what others are doing to save on energy bills.

      See you then...
      Chris Boyer
      HREG Vice-President

    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 8:51 AM
        One correction "Supporting NASA Through SAIC"  in the first sentence.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3 5:53 PM
          Dear Chris Boyer

          I would like to attend the HREG meeting on Sunday, July 30th. I am
          not a member of HREG, I would like to know more about HREG and would
          appreciate if you send me information and directions about the July
          30th meeting.

          Best wishes
          Suren Abrahamyan

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Bashir Syed" <bsyed@...> wrote:

          > One correction "Supporting NASA Through SAIC" in the first
          sentence.

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4 8:54 AM
            If you are on this list, you are a member of HREG.
            Bright Blessings,
            Kim

            At 07:53 PM 7/3/2006, you wrote:
            >Dear Chris Boyer
            >
            >I would like to attend the HREG meeting on Sunday, July 30th. I am
            >not a member of HREG, I would like to know more about HREG and would
            >appreciate if you send me information and directions about the July
            >30th meeting.
            >
            >Best wishes
            >Suren Abrahamyan
            >

            >--- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Bashir Syed" <bsyed@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > One correction "Supporting NASA Through SAIC" in the first
            >sentence.

          • Roxanne Boyer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15 10:41 AM
              Dear Suren (and all others on the group),
              Please come to the HREG meeting.  Membership in HREG is free.
              All Meetings are from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Texas Southern University School of Technology.  The building is located on the corner of CLEBURNE ST & ENNIS ST.  Due to construction, we have to park on the side streets (Eagle, Barbee & Wheeler) adjacent to Ennis.
              For directions by MapQuest, to here: http://www.txses.org/hreg/events.php
              Regards,
              Chris Boyer,
              P.S. Please pardon my late reponse.  I was attending a meeting by the American Solar Energy Society and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.  Very exciting and I hope to share some material with you all at the next meeting.