Re: [hreg] what's in the water?

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29 8:56 AM
      Anyone who is a plant lover will tell you that plants will grow much faster and healthier when watered with plain old rain water as opposed to tap water. Also, people with immune deficiencies are warned not to drink tap water without boiling it first. I guess the rest of us non-plants creatures have become immune to the yuck found in tap water.
      Jim