Re: [hreg] First HREG showing of "The Power of the Sun"

  • SBT Designs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      Kinky is tentatively scheduled to be here at my place for a press conference on renewable energy for Texas on July 14th.
      Not a bad idea for Kinky, SBT or Texas.  We are on a 4 acre spread here right on the freeway (IH-10) in Leon Springs which is one of the fastest growing areas in the state (unfortunately).  There is plenty of room for a whoop-te-do, exposure and parking.  I have some some solar displays out front but I wish I had more.

      Any help, recommendations, suggestions anyone care to make or provide on this would be most needed and welcomed.  I know engineering but I don't know public relations.

      Maybe we could show this video that day?

      Steven Shepard
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West
      San Antonio, Texas 78257