Re: [hreg] Healing Environmental Grief, Sun. 1pm

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      Having worked in the field of Environment (especially Air Pollution at Rockwell Science Center for two years 1974-75, under an EPA Contract) I learnt a great deal about our Environment being a Physicist. I have the utmost regard for people who care about the environment and do somethining about it. This basic knowledege propelled me towards pursuit of Solar and Wind energy after my retirement as full-time vocation. Congratulations Nan Hildreth!
      Sometime I need to talk about this subject about other kinds of Environmental Pollution which hardly anyone talks about and it effects all of us as far as our health is concerned: Noise and Radiation (Ionizing, RF, and Lasers).

      Bashir A. Syed
      Retired Aerospace Physicist