RE: [hreg] Sunballs - local reps wanted

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 17, 2006
      I'm cautious too but I did see some concentrating PV systems at the ASES
      conference last year.

      We should remember that concentrating solar systems rely on direct solar
      radiation. Near the coast, we get a higher fraction of diffuse
      radiation as compared to Austin or El Paso. That doesn't mean it won't
      work here, but it's annual performance will be affected.