RE: [hreg] Do something!

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2006

      Thanks for the suggestions Kim.  I say you would get credit for all those reductions because, in fact, you have gone a step beyond.  I’ll try to come up with a way to give extra credit to things like the tankless water heater.  Solar water heater is in there under #49.  And remember, the challenge is a generalization so it won’t be perfect.