Directions to TSU (General Meeting)

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2000
      HREG,

      Next time I will include directions to the general meeting with the agenda sent out beforehand.  Here are some directions to TSU.  See you Sunday December 3.

      TSU is located south of downtown Houston between I-45 and Route 59.  From I-45 take the SCOTT Street exit and head west about a mile.  One could also enter Scott Street from Route 288 coming in from the west.  You will see a Burger King - turn north (right turn if coming from I-45) onto CLEBURNE Street.  Within a 1/2 mile you will see the campus.

      The School of Technology is on the north end of campus.  Drive on Cleburne to ENNIS and turn left (at the light).  The School of Technology will be on your left and you will see the 4KW solar array nearby.  The meeting is on the second floor and we usually enter the building toward the back, next to the solar lab.  Oral Lafleur or somebody else will be around to direct you to the meeting room.

      I will have my cell phone with me on meeting day, call 281 384-1309 if you need further directions.  See you.

      So you know, the next meeting is on January 28, 2001.

      Jonathan