[hreg] How the list works

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 1999
      Hi Everyone,
      Just a short note to see if I can eliminate some confusion.  On this list, only members can post notices.  Any message that comes from an email address not listed is sent to the moderator, that's me.  Perhaps those of you who have multiple addresses that you like to use, would like to register them all?  I do  try an check my email twice a day, but I am real busy right now and that is not always possible.  Thank you for your attention in this matter.
      Kim Travis
      Moderator
    • Steve Stelzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 1999
        Kim: thanks for the note.  I think I am registered with work (steve@...) and home (stelman@...), but if not, could you add my home address when you get a chance?  Thanks.

        Steve Stelzer
        Just a short note to see if I can eliminate some confusion.  On this list, only members can post notices.  Any message that comes from an email address not listed is sent to the moderator, that's me.  Perhaps those of you who have multiple addresses that you like to use, would like to register them all?  I do  try an check my email twice a day, but I am real busy right now and that is not always possible.  Thank you for your attention in this matter.
        Kim Travis
        Moderator
        click here
        Click Here!