RE: [hreg] Testing house technologies

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 8, 2006
      Steven,

      Sounds like a cool idea.

      In the meanwhile, check out some of FSEC's research:

      http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/

      Andrew H. McCalla
      NABCEP Certified Solar PV System Installer (TM)

      Meridian Energy Systems
      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107
      Austin, TX 78704

      Voice: (512) 448-0055
      Fax: (512) 448-0045
      www.meridiansolar.com

      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 7, 2006

        David,

        Sorry, I just found this email, which had been caught by a rogue spam filter.

        We commissioned the Ft. Sam system, which has an STC rating of 181.6 kW, in March.

        Unsure of what the HREG server can handle, I’ve attached a couple of low-res images.