Fwd: requesting information

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
      HREG,

      I am forwarding an e-mail inquiry from a solar energy enthusiast, Julie
      Huval. I responded earlier with some suggested next steps and she wishes to
      ask our entire group. I know many of you are as excited as I am to hear
      about local projects. Please read her message below. I have already agreed
      to mail her information on PV panels that I have in my files. Could any of
      you offer up assistance, in hardware, technical thought, instrumentation,
      etc.? Your comments are welcomed. Thanks.

      Jonathan

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2000
        Please allow me to offer our company details.
        We have performed installations in the Lufkin and Carthage, Texas region and
        we will travel to implement our designs. Would be glad to forward
        information to this person.

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006