Next General Meeting - Dec 3, 2000

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      HREG,

      I have seen sufficient e-mail responses to know that Sunday December 3, 2000 is a better meeting date than the regularly scheduled time.  It is official.  See you at the next general meeting Sunday December 3, 2000 at the the TSU School of Technology 2 pm (the usual place).

      Agenda

      2:00 pm    News, Status, and Interchange
                      re: Roundup Report
      2:30 pm    Featured Speaker Mack Mansfield
                      re: Deregulation and impacts
      3:30 pm    NREL
      3:45 pm    Planning for 2001 (Brainstorm and Outline)
      4:00 pm    Wrap Up

      Our membership increased by about 70 people since this time last year.  I am hoping for a good turnout at this meeting.  It is an honor to have a speaker from the electric industry, so let us honor him by attending, listening, and asking questions.  Thanks.

      Jonathan