RE: [hreg] Another idea you probably won't like to save fuel

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006

      n/a,

      You will be banned from the HREG group if you make any more rude comments or stray from our topic.  Please play nice and help rather than criticize.

      Thank you,

      Mike

      HREG president

      From: "Kathleen Carrier" <kathleencarrier@...>
      To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:39:52 -0500

      I happen to be supporting someone?s constructive thoughts in a friendly way.? A skill that you might consider looking into. . .??

      ?

      You crack me up . . .? thanks for the smile? - twice J???

      ?