RE: [hreg] Another idea you probably won't like to save fuel

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006
      Speaking of "not one fact"... Where are yours? Or is condescension all you
      have for us "late on a friday evening."

      8:43pm, n/ a wrote:

      > not really. your sitting around a coffee table or some such thing touting lovely visions based on absolutely not one fact.
      >

      > and apparently you do it late on a friday evening.
      >

      > girl, have another glass of red, but do not, ever, tell anyone you are going to save them a dime through your version/understanding
      > of building systems or energy saving methods. you just can't do it.
      >

      > if you could, you would. very simple.
      >

      > you don't, you can't, you won't, so go ahead and have a smoke.
      >

      > ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      > From: "Kathleen Carrier" <kathleencarrier@...>
      > To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: RE: [hreg] Another idea you probably won't like to save fuel
      > Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:39:52 -0500
      >
      > I happen to be supporting someone?s constructive thoughts in a friendly way.? A skill that you might consider looking
      > into. . .??
      >
      > ?
      >
      > You crack me up . . .? thanks for the smile? - twice J???
      >
      > ?
      >

      > ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Reporter: "What do you think will be the biggest problem
      in computing in the 90's?"
      Paul Boutin: "There are only 17,000 three-letter acronyms."
    • Michael Ewert
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2006

        n/a,

        You will be banned from the HREG group if you make any more rude comments or stray from our topic.  Please play nice and help rather than criticize.

        Thank you,

        Mike

        HREG president