Biomass and Renewable Energy On Radio

  • alammey@HoustonEnergyAnalyst.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hello Everyone,
      This is Alan Lammey, Houston's Energy Analyst from FM News Channel 97.5.
      Just thought I'd pass on that tomorrow on my radio show "Energy Week" at noon, I'll be interviewing
      Michael Birch, President of Integrity Power & Energy on the topic of advancements of "plant and woody biomass" energy technology, and their benefits as renewable energy. This is sure to be a very informative and educational show. If you get the chance, please tune in! As always, call in questions and comments are always welcome during the show.
      Of course, I'll still be talking about the drivers behind last week's energy activity and what do expect in the week ahead during the second half of the show.
      Have a great weekend everyone!
      I'll talk to you soon!
      Alan Lammey

      Alan M. Lammey