RE: [hreg] date of open house.

  • Kathleen Carrier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 6:36 AM
      Sorry about that - don't know what happened with the attachment.

      It was this past Monday, but there will be another one in June to show how
      the plumbing and electrical rough-in works with the ICF. And I'll let the
      group know about it.

      It's at 9245 Wickford Drive, for anyone who wants to drive by it.

      Kathleen Carrier
      www.evergreendesignstudio.com