Re: [hreg] Advice on finding alternative energy reearch studies and reports

  • will thurmond
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2006
      Ed, John, Bashir and Andrew,

      Thank you all for your help on this. I'm going to start working on and promoting Alternative/Renewable energy market research via Emerging Markets Online, and I wanted to find out what the "pros" know before I step into new territory.  Your help is very valuable and appreciated.  Any other advise or guidance would be very welcome, as I am venturing into a new area commercially with this. Thanks.

      Best Regards,
      Will Thurmond, President
      Emerging Markets Online
      http://www.emerging-markets.com

      On 5/21/06, Andrew McCalla <andrew@...> wrote:

      Will:

      These are numerous.

      SolarBuzz does an annual report:

      http://www.solarbuzz.com/Marketbuzz2006-intro.htm

      And this place has great publications:

      http://www.earthscan.co.uk/

      A lot of places generate these reports, and are quite proud of them.  Here is one with a telephone # in Houston:

      http://www.plunkettresearch.com/Industries/RenewableAlternativeEnergy/tabid/156/Default.aspx

      And another a casual search revealed:

      http://www.mindbranch.com/products/R374-155.html

      Good luck with your project,