Apollo Energy Project?

  • will thurmond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 12:59 PM
      Does anyone have any opinions or experience concerning the Apollo Energy Project?

      I have reviewed it  - I would like to know if any of HREG's Alternative/Renewable Energy business people and/or consultants believe it is a viable initiative and/or worth participating in as the HREG group. Thanks.

      Will

      =======================
      Will Thurmond, President
      Emerging Markets Online
      "Your source for global energy intelligence"
      http://www.emerging-markets.com
      Email: willthurmond@...
      Tel:  713 429 4905

      On 5/18/06, Roy Holder < roy@...> wrote:
      At 07:21 AM 5/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:
      >   It never occurs to most people that as your load on your wiring changes,
      >ie: AC in the middle of the summer when your meter is running circles
      >around itself and then very little load when the gas heat kicks in during
      >the winter, it causes the connections for your service to expand and
      >contract.     The large allen or slotted screw which is located on each of
      >your incoming wires, both the 2 hot wires and the ground, should be
      >tightened at least every couple of years as they can become loose enought
      >to not give you the best circut completion.     Unless you are very
      >comfortable with sticking a screwdriver or large allen wrench into a HOT
      >plug, have someone who is qualified do the job.      You may find that not
      >only will your CFB's burn longer, but your other appliances will work
      >better at lower cost.

      This is especially true is you have aluminimum whires in the main panel.
      less so if all copper.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS