RE: Grid tie anywhere.........Edits

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006

      …….early morning typing not as effective……more coffee:

      I meant “we have elected/been obliged to embrace that definition of the EPA which John Miggins put forth”………

      And “none of those systems have interconnection agreements that allow full retail compensation for overproduction.”

      Andrew H. McCalla

      Meridian Energy Systems

      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107

      Austin, TX   78704