[hreg] Restruct

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      Mike,

      I will be drafting comments within a week. You have a good point in finding
      out if Kathryn Houser (TxSES) is commenting. I do know that TREIA has been
      very active in the rulemaking process, and perhaps TxSES has already
      commented. I will pore through my files on the Restructuring Project.

      I have bits and pieces of the rules. I searched the PUC website last week
      for a comprehensive document with the "Rules". If you find them, let me
      know. More later.

      Jonathan