Re: [hreg] Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2006
      Dear Joyce:
      It was nice to see you again las Sunday. I had mentyioned to you to get a copy of your curriculum for teaching Renewable Energy Courses. I will be highly obliged if you can send me a copy of this course contents or material specified in you TSU Catalog of courses. I don't need anything beyond this material.

      Bashir A. Syed