Re: [Spam] [hreg] renewable fuel source vehicles

  • Roy Holder
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 8:27 AM
      a few resources for you.

      http://www.kta-ev.com/
      http://www.austinev.org/

      and there is a company in houston that does conversions.
      I have 1 of their products. its been a while since Ive seen him.
      Ken bancroft, last known phone# 713-729-8668

      EV of Texas in san marcos has a VW conversion available, if you want to
      learn about them some first.
      http://www.evoftexas.com/conversions/1980-vw-rabbit/index.html

      Lastly, the trading post on Aistin EV has a ERanger for sale in CA.
      http://www.austinev.org/evtradinpost/

      There is a lot to learn about an EV before you convert.

      At 02:36 PM 5/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
      > I am interested in renewable fuel source vehicles. Two come
      >immediately to mind. Electric Vehicle such as a converted dc vehicle. I
      >have tow donor vehicles. And I have the capability to convert the vehicle.
      > A heated vegetable oil/diesel vehicle. . Being able to convert a f250
      >from Evil vehicle to an environmentally acceptable one sounds nice. And
      >having a high voltage electric for picking up the kids from school.
      >having a high voltage electric for picking up the kids from school. And a
      >pickup truck to go camping and hauling "stuff" what are the negatives?
      > JJM

      > Houston texas attorney Houston
      >texas bankruptcy lawyer Houston texas
      >web site design
      > Houston texas mover Houston
      >texas swimming pool builder Houston
      >texas apartment
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > Visit your group "hreg" on the web.

    • Gutiérrez Christaud Juan Carlos
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 7:02 AM
           I found this page in the internet about the National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition, and I think you will find it most interresting.

        "60 Minutes" on CBS will be airing a story on Sunday, May 7 on ethanol and its potential for reducing the amount of oil the U.S. imports at 7:00 ET/PT.

        Juan Carlos Gutiérrez

        james mckethen <james@...> escribió:
        I am interested in renewable fuel source vehicles.

        Two come immediately to mind.

        Electric Vehicle such as a converted dc vehicle. I have tow donor vehicles. And I have the capability to convert the vehicle.

        A heated vegetable oil/diesel vehicle. . Being able to convert a f250 from Evil vehicle to an environmentally acceptable one sounds nice. And having a high voltage electric for picking up the kids from school.
        I am actually thinking of going with both, having a high voltage electric for picking up the kids from school. And a pickup truck to go camping and hauling "stuff"

        Is there anyone from this list that has ventured this way? What were your experiences? what are the negatives?

        JJM

        Correo Yahoo!