This years OTC has an offshore wind session

  • James Pyland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      If anyone is visiting the OTC this year (the Offshore Tech.
      Conference) there is a section on Monday about offshore wind energy I
      encourage you to attend

      http://www.otcnet.org/2006/tech_prog/sched/monday.html

      The OTC is the yearly get-together of the oil industry to show off
      thier latest tech stuff for offshore technology.

      Working in the oil industry from '02 to '04 and starting again this
      year, I have heard very little talk of peak oil or alternative energy.
      I was shocked to see OTC having a technical session on wind energy.