FW: Eco-Economy Indicators: SOLAR CELL SALES (print version)

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001

      Laverne asked me to forward the message below from a friend/client.  Plus, if someone is in the market for a solar home in central Texas, check this out:

      For everybody’s information, after 20 years of living in a passive solar environmentally designed (which we now call “green”) home on Canyon Lake, his home is on the market for sale, as they want to move in closer to town and their children.

      If anyone is interested in purchasing this high performance passive solar home (which we at Environment Associates designed for him and his wife), having a spectacular location on a cliff overlooking the lake (with direct lake access), please contact me and I will put them in touch with Hu.  For a house its age, it is in near perfect shape and performs as wonderfully as the day it was built.

      LaVerne A. Williams, AIA, LEED® AP
      architect & building ecologist
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road, Houston, TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000
      www.environmentassoc.com
      30+ Years of Leadership in Healthy, High Performance Green Homes & Remodeling / Green Architecture
      Design Counseling / Consulting / Design / Construction Documents / Construction Administration Services