Re: [hreg] Ribbon-cuttting ceremony

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2000
      Hi Oral,

      I would like to include a photo in our upcoming TXSES newsletter. Could you
      send just one that shows the PV the most in a TIFF format? Also please include
      an identifying caption.
      Thanks so much!
      Kathryn
    • OLafleur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2000
        I have the photos on disk at my office and will sent them to you on Wednesday
        Nov. 15, 2000. I was out of the office pretty much today.

        Oral