Re: [hreg] Imagine your house value dropping 90%+

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 2:31 PM
      Thank you Kevin. I did not know about the Time article. Just goes to
      show how insulated I can become when work and home life gets hectic.

      The presenter last night says that 40% of the conventional energy in the
      US is based on that method. (conventional as in not-wind, solar or
      other renewables). Such earth-destructing practices is all the more
      reason we should be using acceptable renewables.

      The presenter traveled all the way from West-Virginia to come appeal to
      us, as their own state legislatures are all bought by the mining
      companies. They also said that the mining company just spent $3.5
      million to put their own guy in the Supreme Court there. Scary!!

      Thank you for your input!

      Lunce