Re: [hreg] Average Residential Electrical Power Consumption

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 21, 2006

      Actually, if you contact the closest feed store and get them to let you put
      up a sign saying you will take everyone's all paper feed bags, that could
      be a good fuel. I would suggest rolling them like the newspaper logs of
      the 1970's. I have yet to find a way to recycle feed bags, recyclers won't
      take them. The bags are burned anyway or land in the landfill, so burning
      them for heat is better that just burning them. Also, the paper logs would
      be much cleaner in the house than wood is.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim