Fwd: RE: [hreg] Today's Chron - oil up

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      Thanks.

      I have reduced and offset my carbon footprint so I no longer add to global warming.

      I figure each 2 compact flourescent bulbs I give away (with an explanation) offset a ton a carbon dioxide.  I buy green electricity from Reliant www.houstonconsumerchoice.com   Also, for $12, I bought a Renewable Energy Credit from www.NativeEnergy.com that offset about 2000 miles of driving.  Cheap.

      Have you tested your climate footprint?   www.bp.com/carbonfootprint

      Nan, saw your interview in the Chronicle yesterday concerning global climate change, your comments made a lot of sense, good job!!

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin
      Solarcraft, Inc.
      13130 Stafford Road, Suite 125